LAY THE GROUNDWORK FOR SUCCESS.
Builders, developers, and M&E consultants are constantly challenged by this notorious industry nightmare.
As one of the first consultancies in the UK to promote competition within the field of utility connections, our know-how means that we are able to assist with every kind of infrastructure task.
Whether you require help with creating a utility infrastructure in a newly constructed property, safely disconnecting an old system, installing a metering system, or diverting and altering an existing infrastructure, we can provide the professional support required.
UTILITY FEASIBILITY STUDY.
We are able to conduct extensive utility feasibility studies at the land purchase stage.
In addition to providing the asset plans with locations of pipes and cables, we can also provide a budget estimate for the multi-utility connections. This will assist you in your risk assessment and the large costs associated with bringing utilities onto site. This information is also useful as a bargaining tool in reducing the cost of land purchase.
MARKET ANALYSIS AND COMPETITION.
We are able to provide market analysis and secure firm prices from a range of Independent Connections Providers (ICP’s/UIPs) and the Distribution Network Operator (DNO). Doing so enables us to challenge DNO designs and make full use of competition in connection, for the benefit of our clients.
We are able to gather prices and coordinate all of the following types of work:
- Temporary Builders Supplies
- Permanent Gas, Electric & Water Supplies
- Full Telecoms Infrastructure: Connections, service procurement and installation including network services and design, hardware, hospitality telecoms and IT, security systems and more.
- Upgrades & downgrades
- Meter relocations
- Meter installs and supply contracts
Recent success stories include:
- Saving a hotel developer over £180k by negotiating with UKPN for an LV connection instead of an HV connection with a sub-station on site.
- During the Cutty Shark regeneration project, we achieved over £80k reduction thanks to opening the tender to the market. We also reduced completion time from 28 to 18 weeks, allowing the project to complete before the Olympics embargo was imposed on the area.
More MAXIMeyes success stories can be found here.
Our expertise will guide projects from planning all the way through to completion. This includes core activities such as the managing of on-site and off-site works and liaising with site managers, contractors, developers, M&E consultants, architects, DNOs, and suppliers to ensure timely energisation. For more info visit ENERGeyes.
Our consultants and account managers are always available to discuss our Utility Infrastructure services. Speak to us today to find out what we can do for your business.
MAXIMeyes offers professional Telecommunications services and management to keep your business connected with the best technology and systems available.