** CALLING ALL BUSINESS OWNERS & FINANCIAL CONTROLLERS **
MAXIMeyes Group is offering one lucky company a Utility Health Check
This will consist of an audit of your gas, electricity, water, and telecommunication bills
To enter simply answer this question: – How much did UK businesses overpay on their utility bills in 2015?
To be in with a chance of winning please respond with your answer and #RevolutionisingUtilities
For example: “£50,000 #RevolutionisingUtilities”
*Answer can be found on our website – www.maximeyes.me
Full Terms and conditions of entry can be viewed here – Link to page with below text.
1. The promoter is: MAXIMeyes (UK) Ltd company no. 05235421 whose registered office is at 56-58 High St, Sutton, SM1 1EZ.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over, excluding employees of the MAXIMeyes Group and their relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via Facebook and Linkedin
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. Closing date for entry will be Thursday 19th October. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
Comment on post or DM answer + #RevolutinisingUtilities, for example ‘£200,000 #RevolutinisingUtilities’
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows: An audit of your gas, electricity, water, and telecommunication bills
13. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are non-transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
14. Winners will be chosen at random, from all entries received and verified by Promoter.
15. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Linkedin/Facebook and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
16. The promoter will notify the winner when and how the prize can be redeemed.
17. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com